Monday, September 10, 2012

Friday Finish, Monday Post

I finished sewing the binding onto my patchwork zigzag late Friday night.

It was washed and dried on Saturday to get all of that lovely texture! And then pictures on Sunday.

To tell the truth I was not sure what to expect from the quilting. I think I mentioned in my last post that I was concerned because some parts seemed to be much more densely quilted that others.  But. I am thrilled with the way it turned out!

I love this quilt!
Will probably make another.

 
 
Thanks again to Jen for posting the chevron tutorial on Moda Bake Shop. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

wow, nacyanne, that quilt is STUNNING. i love it. in the last photo, great job. the colors are gorgeous.

Nancy said...

Thanks Lauren, I love it too, the fabrics were perfect for this.